A&P Mechanic - Georgetown, KY
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
A&P Technician that would be responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient work place while providing excellent on time results.
We are seeking a mechanic with documented experience on General Aircraft.
- Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, ADs, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively inspect/troubleshoot/repair airframe, engine, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Complete required forms properly and accurately to FAA standards.
- Complete repair, modification, and replacement of aircraft and aircraft systems within FAA requirements.
- Complete work within budgeted time
- Must posses a valid A&P certificate
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Minimum 3 years experience on Cessna, Piper, Beech, Cirrus and Diamond
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.