A&P Mechanic –Goodyear, AZ
Aviation Personnel •
A&P Mechanic - Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License.
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)