A&P Mechanic - Arlington
Hire Aviation •
NOW HIRING - ARLINGTON, TX - A&P Mechanic
Come work at the leader in General Aviation aircraft sales & service, specializing in 1997 and newer, Independence built Cessna Aircraft and the Corvalis (Columbia) line of aircraft
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support other company employees and teams to deliver superior customer service.
• Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting.
• Perform all airframe & engine repairs and modifications as required by company, FAA & manufacturer requirements.
• Maintain a clean and neat work area.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Have an “always learning attitude” and be open to constructive advice from other team members.
• FAA Airframe & Power Plant License
• At least 5 years’ experience maintaining piston powered aircraft.
• Effectively work in a team and individual environment.
• Great face-to-face customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly.
• Solid writing skills.
• Pass a pre-employment drug test.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC