Avionics Solutions LLC, a leading provider of cutting-edge aviation maintenance services, is currently seeking skilled and motivated A&P Mechanics to join our dynamic team. As an A&P Mechanic at Avionics Solutions LLC, you will play a critical role in maintaining and servicing various aircraft systems to ensure optimal performance and safety for our clients. We’re HIRING! Airline maintenance technician opening at Pensacola Intl (PNS) and Ft Walton Beach Intl (VPS).
The right candidate should be able to conduct scheduled and unscheduled inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs on a wide range of commercial aircraft. Diagnosing, troubleshooting equipment and systems failures using appropriate documentation while ensuring compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and company policies and procedures.
- A&P mechanic to service commercial aircraft.
- The qualified candidate will perform on call maintenance for all major air carriers.
- Airline maintenance training required and provided.
- May be required to periodically assist at other locations in proximity as needed.
- This is a fixed rate position, not paid per call.
- Pay rate based on experience.