- We are requesting a minimum of 3 years hands-on maintenance experience. One must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and manage discrepancies that arise.
- A&P License is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Must pass Drug & Alcohol Testing.
The preferred candidate will possess knowledge of at least some of the following aircraft types:
- King Air product line (90, 200, 300 & 350 series)
- Hawker product line (800/800XP, 900/900XP & 1000 series)
- Beech turbine & piston product lines (Beech C24R, Bonanza 35 & 36 series. Baron 55, 56 & 58 series. Duke 60. Beechjet 400 series)
- Cessna product line including both Citation (525, 550, 551, 560 & 750) and piston (100, 200, 300 & 400 series)
- Gulfstream product line (G200, G-II, GIII, GIV & GV)
- Bombardier product line (CL-300 & CL-605)
- Piaggio product line (P180 series)
- Falcon product line (10-50EX)
- Cirrus SR-20 & SR-22
- Pilatus PC-12 series
- Piper (PA-18, PA-46, PA-31 & PA-32 series)
- Daher TBM 700 & TBM 850 series
- Embraer Phenom product line (100, 300)
Compensation and Benefits:
Axcess Aviation strives to provide competitive pay and a good working environment for all of its employees. Competitive benefits are offered, including Medical, Vision, Dental, (AD&D) Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, 401(k), (PTO) Paid Time Off.