A&P Mechanic - Helicopter
PAC International - Paradigm Aerospace Corp •
NOW HIRING: The following job description includes major responsibilities as set forth for the position of A&P Mechanic – Maintenance. This description is not intended or expected to cover all details or tasks that may be involved with this position. Rather, it is provided as a general guideline to define the minimum requirements of the job.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Airframe and Power plant license recommended
- Aviation Experience a must
- Helicopter Experience a plus
- Complete understanding of maintenance procedures and requirements
- Evaluate and correct discrepancies when approved.
- Perform inspections in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals/337’s and ICA’s.
- Perform component overhauls and repairs
- Comply with Pre & Post maintenance check flights as required
- Comply with flight line/ground runs/leak checks as required
- Comply with Track & Balance as of required systems
- Assist other departments as required
- Road trips as required
- Knowledge of sheet metal techniques
- Knowledge of avionics techniques
- Must have general hand tools
- 5-10 years experience
- Supervisor experience a plus
- Lead experience a plus
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)