A&P Mechanic - Line Mx (767 Gen Fam Needed) - Wilmington, OH
VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc. •
VP Aviation is seeking A&P Mechanics for Line Maintenance on B767s. 767 Gen Fam is required for this position.
We are providing a leading pay rate and will discuss salary details upon receipt of your resume.
- 2 years aircraft maintenance experience which can be a mix of commercial, helicopter, military or regional aircraft.
- B767 experience
- 767 Gen Fam Required
- A&P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
*Covid-19 Update : Future starts dates are coming! Please submit your resume so we may place you on our priority lists!
Please Apply To Receive-Salary Details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)