A&P Mechanic - Regional Jets
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Performing all tasks associated with routine and non-routine maintenance on Embraer ERJ-145 and ERJ-175 regional jets at a Class 'A' maintenance facility.
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield, along with Dental and Vision coverage is offered
- 30K Life Insurance Coverage provided - 100% of the Premium is covered by APS
- $300 Travel Pay, if per diem eligible
- Longevity & Safety Bonuses every 90 Days
- Recurring Referral Bonuses
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Accrued Vacation Pay
- 4/10 weekly work schedule
- Guaranteed 40 Hours a Week
- Overtime is Available
- Must have a valid Airframe and Powerplant license
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have your own tools
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED Recipient
- Must have 3 years minimum experience working as an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Must be willing to work on ANY SHIFT and/or ANY DAY of the week
- Must be able to accomplish all tasks with minimal or no supervision.
- Experience in an MRO environment preferred, but not required.
$300.00 Travel Pay
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)