A&P Mechanic - Textron, Cessna and Beechcraft Authorized Service Center
Air Associates of Kansas •
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled or special inspection in compliance with regulatory authorities and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance and repairs on aircraft and engines and various electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components and accessories.
- Make required work order entries and return to service log entries for aircraft and engines and propellers.
- Perform aircraft, engine run-ups and taxi, to test system performance. Participate in maintenance test flights
- Service oil, fuel and hydraulic systems. Provide nitrogen oxygen and battery servicing
- Understand the operation of various airframe and power plant systems.
- Assist other technicians in the repair of systems and perform other duties as assigned.
- Repositioning and towing of aircraft.
- Communicating with customers and other company departments personnel.
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals to include specific chapters
- Maintains work area in a clean and professional manner
- Other Duties as assigned
Education/ Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must pass contingency of hire: DOT drug test
- Practical knowledge of basic airframe and engine repairs.
- Previous general aviation experience preferred.
- Must have FAA A&P License
- King Air experience preferred but not necessary
- Avionics experience preferred but not necessary
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must provide all tools necessary to perform basic maintenance essentials to the job function.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)