A&P Mechanic - Up to 95k
American Patrols Inc. •
Position Type: Permanent
Are you looking to kick start your career as an A&P? We are looking for excellent candidates to join our Team of mechanics in maintaining our growing (and busy) fleet of 50+ Cessna 172s!
We are veteran owned and operated, and we hire team-players who want to win. This is exemplified in our Team-based bonus program which historically pays out at over 130% of goal!
Though we may serve the oilfield, our work is stead and growing - we've never experienced layoffs because our customers need our services regardless of the price of Oil.
This is a great adventure to start an A&P career, or continue developing yourself and others as you master this aircraft. NO TRAVEL...sleep in your bed every night!
- Example the Company's Core Values to Teammates and any subordinates through both your
words and actions. You will fulfill a key role in enabling API to fulfill its Mission to be our
Customers' most trusted leak detection service.
- Experience: 2 or more years working on Cessna 172s or other GA aircraft
- Licensure: A&P-eligible at a minimum (we'll pay for you to go take your tests). A&P strongly preferred. Higher pay available for IAs.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on our growing Cessna fleet.
- Performing any maintenance-related tasks such as inventory management, developing and
revising manuals and procedures, and research.
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance documentation, including the organization of log books and
records, in accordance with API policies and FAA requirements.
- Ensuring a safe, clean, and organized work environment.
- General facility maintenance for API and SkyWest Airport.
- Maintaining aircraft and equipment appearance by cleaning, washing, vacuuming, and the
- Gaining job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (e.g. reading technical
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock, informing supervisors when orders are
necessary, placing orders as authorized, and verifying receipt. Receiving, refueling, parking,
and "bedding down" aircraft.
- Must be able to lift and carry 70-lbs from floor to waist level or higher on a continuous basis if
required; able to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and
knees, standing, sitting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, and twisting for extended amounts of
time. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the
position; ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as ear protection, safety
glasses, gloves, and high visibility clothing when required. This is an airport environment with
duties both indoor and outdoor. Must be able to withstand extreme outdoor weather conditions
and extreme temperature ranges will be encountered.
Available; Signing Bonus Available
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)