A&P Mechanic - Wilmington, OH
Aviation Personnel •
A&P Mechanics - Wilmington, OH
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Shelf Life procedures
- Basic hand tools
- Requirements for tool calibration
- Conditions and use of customer manuals, illustrated pars catalogues
- Air/oil shock strut servicing
- Airworthiness directives
- Fastener security methods
- Effects of flight controls on aircraft axis
- Hydraulic systems
- Torque conversion from foot/pounds to inches/pounds
- Aircraft pressurization and components that control
- Aircraft tire servicing requirements
- Aircraft fueling requirements
ACCEPTABLE A/C EXPERIENCE:
2 Years of experience on mix of certain a/c types
- NO general aviation / bench work / assembly work / etc&8230;
- Airframe License
- A&P required
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)