STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Tucson, Arizona.
At the world’s largest CRJ MRO, you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to work on all aspects of the CRJ aircraft, ensuring safety and improving reliability. You’ll be working alongside aviation enthusiasts, performing general mechanical and electrical maintenance and complex repairs on aircraft structures and systems. This may include troubleshooting, installations and removals, and inspections on the CRJ aircraft.
About STS Technical Services:
- Possess an A&P license OR possess the “A” license is required
- Min of 3 years of work experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician / A&P Technician required
- Experience within an MRO environment is preferred
- Passionate about aviation!
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal & written) aircraft status
- Own tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- Comfortable with shift work (12 hours shifts, overnights, weekends, holidays), including nonscheduled overtime
- Enjoy working on commercial aircraft, growing professionally and being part of a team passionate about CRJs.
- You have basic PC (computer) skills
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.