A&P Mechanic - Peachtree
Hire Aviation •
- Works under minimal supervision to perform maintenance and repairs to a variety of aircraft.
- Working on General Aviation, Helicopters, Military, and Jets
- Responsible for inbound/outbound aircraft inspections, including documentation of all areas needing maintenance.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components, including removal, balancing and installation of flight controls.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Dissemble and reassemble various helicopters for paint
- Performs miscellaneous repair projects, inspections or installations and completes various tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Occasional window replacement
- Properly cares for and maintains shop equipment and tools.
- 5+ years of aviation mechanic experience
- A&P license required (additional IA a plus)
- Perform lifting of supplies and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC