A&P Mechanic needed at Ontario Airport.
- “Are you an aviation fanatic with the drive to work in a time controlled environment, to the highest standards of workmanship and
- Do you enjoy the feeling of taking an un-airworthy aircraft and watching it take off after returning it to service?
- Do you have experience in major structural repair, defect rectification, aircraft system troubleshooting or system modification?
- If you want to travel the world and answered YES to all of the above, then you could be just what we’re looking for.Our recovery, repair and modification division (Go Team – as we proudly refer to it) is looking for experienced aircraft mechanics and structural repair technicians to join our team.
- As a successful applicant you will have structural repair experience, airframe manufacturing experience or base maintenance experience.
- You will hold an unsuspended FAA A&P license (this requirement can be waived as long as you have documented experience in airframe manufacturing or structural repair). While holding aircraft type specific is a plus it is not required.
- You will be employed ‘on-call’ and when called to go to a location of repair, all travel / hotel accommodation will be provided.
- You will possess good communication skills, a positive ‘can- do’ attitude and support our division tagline - #wegotthis!
***Each applicant will be required to pass a DOT drug screen, physical as well as an FBI back ground check prior to being offered employment***
We look forward to hearing from you!”