Corporate Air Center is a premier FBO serving Northwest Washington, the San Juan Islands and the world. Located in Burlington WA. we have the beauty of the islands and mountains, close to snow skiing in both Vancouver BC. and Mt Baker WA. Fishing and boating in the sound, hiking in the mountains, the possibilities are endless!
Corporate Air Center is seeking an A&P / IA mechanic, we offer paid Medical, Dental and Vision, holidays, vacation and a 401K plan. Offer a $100 a month tool allowance as well. We are a fast paced, fun place to work with a dynamic group of people that love life and aviation. Come and join us!
At least one additional IA to work incoming annuals on part 23 aircraft.
At least one additional IA to work incoming part 25 aircraft phase inspections .
At least one IA position will be dedicated primarily to our growing service center partnership with Cirrus Design and will primarily work on SR22 and SF50 aircraft. We service over a 140 different Cirrus design aircraft a year and looking for qualified individual that would like to join our growing team.
Please check out our website www.corporateaircenter.com
- Preform Inspections, maintenance, alterations, modifications and servicing of aircraft and components in accordance with FAA and manufactures instructions and standards
- Uphold a high standard of workmanship in all duties assigned
- Use common sense and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot defects, complete assigned tasks / expectations in a safe, accurate and timely manner
- Must be computer literate and proficient
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with co-workers and customers
- Other duties assigned