A&P Mechanic, General Aviation
AirFlair, Inc. •
- We are seeking an entry level or Intermediate level A&P mechanic with General Aviation experience to work in our growing maintenance shop. Our technicians perform inspections and repairs on both piston powered and turboprop General Aviation and Corporate aircraft. Candidates with Cessna Conquest experience or schools will be given additional consideration.
- Must have own tools and be able to work with minimal supervision. Strong trouble shooting skills a plus!
- Great place to live and work. Competitive benefits package. Pay commensurate with experience. Growing team company that values the contribution of each individual. Our company is expanding to new facilities at the new Northwest Iowa regional airport. Be a part of this exciting new growth opportunity!
- Please submit both a cover letter and resume for consideration for the position.
- Must have A&P license, experience preferred working on General Aviation aircraft, IA is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be skilled in the use of all common and special purpose aircraft maintenance tools and test equipment.
- Troubleshoot systems and understand electrical wiring diagrams.
- Research technical data and parts using paper and electronic manuals.
- Work with Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office programs and e-mail.
- Experience with sheet metal repairs a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and as a Team player.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)