Aersale Inc - Goodyear •
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintain the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
- High School diploma or above.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) License
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
- Must be a team player.
- Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity.
- Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals.
- Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to bend, squat, sit, stand, walk, crawl, work in tight spaces and handle objects. The employee is occasionally required to push/pull, stack, reach above shoulder level or carry light-weight materials.
Qualifications Behaviors Preferred
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- A&P (Airframe & Power Plant) License
- Large commercial experience preferred, but military experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)