Perform aircraft line maintenance activities in accordance with company, FAA, other regulatory, and customer standards. Responsible for accomplishing unscheduled/scheduled maintenance; to include, troubleshooting engines, landing gear, hydraulic systems, airframes, electrical systems, and oxygen systems. Remove and replace various system components, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all aircraft maintenance activities in accordance with Flightcheck’s RSM, QCM, customers’ procedures, FARs, and all other applicable rules and regulations.
- Accomplish job functions to the highest safety, quality, reliable, and efficient standards
- Complete aircraft maintenance work assignments to the highest standards to ensure aircraft airworthiness
- Able to read, interpret, and comply with all aircraft maintenance manuals and other maintenance documents to complete work assignments
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ensure all company, customer, and regulatory documents are complete and accurate
- Properly use and operate support equipment in performance of assigned duties, i.e., servicing units, jacks, lifts, calibrated tooling, etc …
- Perform other duties as required