At APS, we help pilots bring everyone home safely. We don’t just say that; it is our primary focus every day. We are an ambitious team on a mission to change flight training for the better, worldwide. To be upfront, APS is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. We strive for excellence, believing in people and their ability to constantly improve and realize potential. To thrive here you’ll need passion, hustle, humility, and comfort with the ongoing evolution of a fast-growing company. There will be hard work and incredible challenges, but we’ll face them together with optimism. While we ask a lot of you, you will receive a lot in return: a rewarding career, unrivaled personal growth opportunities, and the deep satisfaction that your efforts help save lives.
Maintenance Responsibilities include
- Become part of a world-class maintenance team maintaining multiple high-performance Extra 300L aerobatic aircraft and Marchetti S211 military jet aircraft in brand-new maintenance facility in a day-shift environment.
- Interact professionally with a wide range of industry customers from around the world.
- Steady, long-term position with exciting growth opportunities in a small, family-friendly, business environment.
- Fast-paced company focused on excellence in a unique, growing industry.
Client Interaction Responsibilities include
- Must have own tools.
- Scheduled maintenance (25, 50 and 100 hr. inspections)Oil and filter changes.
- Tire changes, brake servicing. Avionics trouble shooting.
- Familiarization with regulatory compliance such as FAR's and airworthiness directives.
- Additional non-routine work and skill requirements to include composite work, sheet metal, fabric repair, paint touch up, and engine changes.
- Aircraft servicing (fuel, oil, cockpits, cleaning inside and outside, detailing)
- Ability to follow manufacturer recommendations and company policies/safety protocols
- Welcome and direct clients (ensure registration is complete, take photos, set up videos)
- Ensure customer safety on ramp and near aircraft.
- Strap Clients in aircraft (Secure parachutes and harnesses)
- Prep aircraft before and after each flight (fuel, oil, cockpits, cleaning inside and outside, detailing)Verify passenger safety information.
- Perform additional duties assigned by management.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service and excellence at all times
- 190 lbs. max weight
- Ability to assist in pushing out 1400 lb. aircraft.
- Daily multiple trips up & down stairs
- High heat tolerance for outside work
Please include the following information in your job application resume:
- As a full-time employee you will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement Program. APS is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Resume Requirements
Contact information to include: mailing address, cell phone and email Related employment experience (last 5 years minimum)Three professional references (include last/current employer)