AeroGuard Flight Training Center is looking to hire multiple A&P Mechanics!
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of AeroGuard FTC
aircraft and equipment.
- Perform scheduled inspections, routine servicing and preventive maintenance on aircraft as well as perform unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical data such as maintenance manuals,parts catalogs, SBs and Ads.
- Assure work areas are kept clean and organized and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic set of tools.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Other duties as described in the Repair Station Manual
- Must be able to be flexible and work all shifts on an as needed basis.
- Supports and participates in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to comply with ISO 9001:2008 requirements by adhering to processes and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess extreme attention to detail and can works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solution
- Self-starter does not wait for others to provide work, finds ways to keep busy or help others.
- Innovative/creative, finds faster ways to do things to save time to the organization and the client.
- Flexible/adaptable to fast changing pace and instructions according to client priorities.
AeroGuard offers a variety of benefits: Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401K with company match!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
AEROGUARD FLIGHT TRAINING CENTER IS A TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACE