4M HR Logistics •
The candidate will follow all applicable Company processes
and procedures, instructions, guidelines, and technical data in performance of
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the
- Performs aircraft assembly and disassembly of
all major and subsystems in accordance with technical manuals, engineering
directives, and available data.
- Performs aircraft inspections for scheduled and
unscheduled maintenance of flight controls, components, and systems. Repairs damage,
corrosion, loose or missing fasteners using tools, specialized measurement equipment
and provides detailed documentation.
- Troubleshoots issues on all aircraft systems and
corrects, adjusts, or replaces failing equipment and/or parts.
- Checks and services all systems for launch and
recovery with required lubricants, gases, fuel, oxygen, refrigerants, etc….
- Provides own basic and specialty tools needed to
perform daily assignments. Tool boxes will comply with DCMA Instruction
8210.series to maintain tool control at all times.
- Supports and practices Foreign Object
Elimination/Foreign Object Debris control measures in accordance with FAA and
DCMA Instruction 8210.series requirements.
- Operates ground support equipment in support of
ground movement for flight operations, flight test, and ground runs. May be
required to operate power vehicles, machinery, fork lift, APU, etc….
- Must understand and apply Safety Data Sheets
(SDS) associated with hazardous materials required in support of aircraft
- The applicant must pass a respiratory exam and wear a fitted
respirator for these processes and applications when directed by SDS, drawings,
technical data, or supervisors.
- Must be able to thoroughly describe and document
discrepancies, logbook entries, corrective actions, and all task driven
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- High school graduate or equivalent.Ability to read blueprints, specifications, technical manuals and test equipment procedures.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Requires 10 years or more of diversified aircraft and engine maintenance and repairs, or 5 years of directly-related Company experience.
- Airframe and Power Plant license required.
- Requires lifting of items weighing up to sixty (60) pounds on an occasional basis.
- Requires physical effort associated with standing / walking / sitting.
- Requires the ability to crawl to some degree in performance of job duties.
- Requires the ability to twist, bend, squat, climb and / other body movements to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Requires kneeling on occasion in performance of job duties.
- Requires the use of either or both hands for grasping items, manual dexterity is required and the ability to push / pull; i.e., open / close file cabinets and / or handle machinery.
- Requires the ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Able to properly recognize and distinguish colors.
- Sufficient vision required to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Requires sustained periods of concentration.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations without affecting logical decision making.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)