A&P Mechanics - Blue Bell, PA
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics in Blue Bell, PA.
- The facility works on flight school aircraft and other customers (Pipers, Cessnas, and others in that class).
- Perform Annual Inspections, oil changes, and other General Aviation Maintenance.
- Removing and reinstalling aircraft interiors.
- Rigging flight controls.
- Landing gear changes.
- Will work under A&P Certificate Part 65.
- A&P License required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on Corporate aircraft.
- Able to read and understand the English language.
- Interpret maintenance manuals, wiring prints, and engineering drawings.
- Basic tools for heavy maintenance environment(Roll a Way tool box).
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)