A&P Mechanics - Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Technicians for openings in Tamarac, FL.
- Remove, clean, visually inspect, install component parts and modules on various models.
- Inspect engines for any component defects, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble various components of aircraft during repairs and maintenance.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various engine components.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on GE, LEAP, CFM56, CF6, CF34, AE3007, and R/R Trent engines is preferred.
- A&P License or Powerplant License is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required.
- Must be willing to work travel for Field Team.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)