A&P Mechanics - Tucson, AZ - Large Bonus Offered!
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics.
As a A&P Technician, you will be required to:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on aircraft.
- Must be airframe certificated; airframe and powerplant certification.
- Documents all work performed per regulations as required.
- Should demonstrate ability to train other employees/contractors.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Min. 2 years of Mechanical experience.
- Current A&P License (must be used for 6 months within the last 2 years).
- Regional aircraft experience is preferred.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)