A&P Mechanics - Wilmington, DE
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P Mechanics in Wilmington, DE.
- Removing and reinstalling aircraft interiors
- Rigging flight controls
- Landing gear changes
- Work with little or no direction
- Working on FAR 135 Aircraft
- A&P License required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on Corporate aircraft Lear Jets, Challengers, Honda Jets, Citations, and others including King Airs.
- Must have heavy check experience.
- Able to read and understand the English language.
- Interpret maintenance manuals, wiring prints, and engineering drawings.
- Basic tools for heavy maintenance environment (Roll a Way tool box).
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)