A&P Mechanics-North Carolina
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified A&P Mechanics to support a “contract to direct-hire” opportunity providing routine maintenance for a large MRO in North Carolina, on behalf of our client.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- maintaining customer’s aircraft to FAA standards.
- performing maintenance, preventative maintenance and inspections,
- documenting aircraft discrepancies and repair actions,
- performing functional tests and report status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- Must have current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- 3 years line maintenance or heavy check experience preferred
- Experience on C208, ATR, B737 PREFFERED
- MUST be eligible for SIDA Badge (be able to provide original birth certificate or valid US Passport)
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear various background checks with no disqualifying convictions.
- Must have current and valid driver's license
- Must provide own tools, tool box must be shadowed, tools must be etched
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)