A&P Technician - East Alton, IL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatic system work, inspection of aircraft or systems and general mechanical applications. Job duties vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project. Will have direct customer contact. May be required to work independently or lead small projects.
- Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Education High school diploma or equivalent.
- Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Aircraft specific factory training preferred.
- Experience Airframe and Powerplant license minimum.
- 3+ year&8217;s prior experience on aircraft maintenance on various models of Falcon Jet aircraft.
- Turbine aircraft experience preferred.
- Initiative Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace.
- Able to process work with minimum supervision.
- Responsibility Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
- Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
- Maintain customer oriented work habits.
- Contacts Other technicians in turbine service or other departments.
- Team Leader of team assigned, Director of Maintenance.
- Company sales representatives.
- Customers or outside vendors.
- Requirements Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
- Requirements Understanding and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to troubleshoot or evaluate system operation.
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner.
- Supervision will work under supervision of assigned Team Leader and Director of Maintenance.
- May be directed to supervise other technicians in some capacity.
- Work with minimal supervision when required.
We are currently offering:
.50 Per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check,
Plus a $100.00 Monthly bonus!
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings?
Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.