- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P License is required.
- 0-2 years aircraft maintenance experience is preferred.
- Daily tasks are completed without supervision.
- A self-starter and takes the lead on important projects to completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Action oriented and takes on challenges.
- Team oriented, self-driven and safety conscious
- Goal-oriented and driven to meet and/or exceed quality expectations.
- Will be required to follow all safety guidelines for procedures and equipment, and actively participate in daily ergonomic stretching exercises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- 12-paid holidays a year
A new career awaits.
This role is eligible for $2,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus