Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA Part 145 program.
- Current, valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree.
- C26/UC35 Depot level maintenance experience.
- Perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Prolonged periods of standing while working on an aircraft.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates via E-Verify.
For additional information:
Click here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to view the EEO is the Law poster.
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf to view the EEO is the Law supplemental poster.