AOG Mechanic - Savannah, GA- 7 Days On / 7 Days Off
HSGI, Inc. •
Please contact JP @ firstname.lastname@example.org / 251-260-6025 for immediate placement!!
Contract to Direct Opportunity
7 Days On / 7 Days OFF
- Perform required airframe and powerplant maintenance, avionics service, troubleshooting and/or repairs needed on CORPORATE JETS
- Ensure all documents are signed off completely, properly and timely in accordance with Repair Station Quality Control Manual.
- Available for unscheduled overtime on an as-needed basis
- Airframe and Powerplant license required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience on business jets
- Good communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams and system schematics
- Prior experience working on corporate aircraft/models
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)