Functions as the AH-64/AH6i Armament Technician under the direction of the Armament Lead. Responsible for the maintenance of the armament/electrical/avionics components using approved technical manuals directives. Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft system and component malfunctions. Uses common and precision measuring tools and alignment fixtures. Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs test sets and other diagnostic equipment. Assists in the requisition and maintenance of bench stock items required to support the armament/avionics/electrical section. Performs operator maintenance on tools and GSE. Provide technical direction and training to mentor Saudi Arabia National Guard (SANG), when needed. Ensures maintenance is conducted in accordance with (IAW) safety regulations and directives.
1. Performs Electrical/Avionics/Armament maintenance tasks and duties as required using Technical Manuals, Operator Manuals, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, Check List Manual, and any other approved directives and publication.
2. Maintains Electrical/Avionics/Armament systems on assigned aircraft.
3. Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and MOC/MTF support functions.
4. Prepares, reviews, and updates aircraft maintenance forms and records.
5. Uses common measuring tools and alignment fixtures.
6. Supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART), as needed.
7. Ensures maintenance operations are conducted IAW safety regulations and directives.
8. Provides On-the-Job Training (OJT), coaching, and mentoring to SANG personnel.
9. Other tasks as directed by the first line supervisor or higher.
B. Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities under the direction and supervision of the mechanic section lead or PC supervisors.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As directed by the first line supervisor or higher.