Pathfinder Aviation is accepting resumes for A&P mechanics to join our growing Part 135/145 maintenance team. Pathfinder Aviation’s main base of operations is located in Anchorage, Alaska, USA but mechanics can be staffed in various locations throughout the State. We perform many contracts including, but not limited to, fire, seismic, heli-ski and aerial reconnaissance for the government and private sector. We offer year-round positions on a scheduled rotating basis as well as regular year-round and seasonal positions. We operate Bell 212, 412, AS350 B2, B3, B3e and EC135 P1 series helicopters.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Flexible schedule (regular, full-time & equal time off schedules available, all with OT)
- Paid vacation and holidays for regular full-time employees
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with employer match
- Employer paid AD&D, Life, and Short term disability benefits
- Paid training available
- Equal time off schedule includes an annual $5,000 travel allowance.