A. Education Level:
1. Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Preferred: Advanced degree or equivalent.
B. Training Certifications:
1. Required: Must have graduated from a US Army Logistical Supply Specialist or military equivalent.
2. Preferred: Must have graduated from a US aviation logistical supply support functions.
1. Required: four years as an Army Logistical Supply Specialist or military equivalent.
2. Required: two years’ experience as an aviation logistical supply support functions.
D. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Successfully completed and be qualified by the appropriate U.S. Government armed forces logistical supply course or civilian equivalent training with 4 years’ experience.
2. Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms (ULLS-A (E) or similar aviation maintenance management system), and other aircraft related documentation.
3. Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Possess a valid driver’s license.
6. Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.