SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment while maintaining high quality standards of operational safety. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in a team environment to service and repair our fleet of aircraft within a safe and efficient timeline.
As an Accessory Shop Technician you will be responsible for component maintenance and repair. Perform component maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer maintenance manuals, SkyWest GMM, and established shop procedures in the interest of flight safety.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as:
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care - medical, dental, and vision
- Worldwide flight benefits for you and your family
Primary Job Duties
- You will be responsible to become familiar with and understand the GMM
- You are responsible for your assigned work area in the shop to ensure that it is kept clean and free of hazards
- Keep tools and support equipment in a clean, safe and operational condition at all times
- You will be required to wear eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while using tools or operating machinery
- Available to work any shift and overtime if necessary