Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Avionics - (Competitive pay & great benefits!)
AB Jets •
We are seeking experienced Learjet mechanics with a versatile background in troubleshooting and AOG maintenance. AB Jets is an ARG/US accredited Part 135 Private Charter. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are seeking the BEST of the BEST to add onto our team of heavy hitters.
Perform aircraft systems troubleshooting, maintenance, and inspections. Various maintenance task such as Phase checks, engine changes, major landing gear inspections, and avionics troubleshooting and repairs.
- Must be sufficient in the use of tooling used to troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Must be sufficient in reading and interpreting technical data such as wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Must be sufficient in managing work assignments and documenting maintenance and inspections performed.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Learjet 60 experience preferred.
- Part 135 and 145 experience preferred.
- Must be a licensed A&P.
- NDT, FCC, or any other certifications are a plus.
Work Schedule: Neg-Neg
Compensation/Salary: Based upon experience.
AB Jets has very competitive compensation/salary. We offer great health insurance, eye, and dental, and additionally Health Saving Account options immediately upon hire. AB Jets values our employees to the highest extent, as we seek to promote the growth and progression of our employees in their career with us!
Travel is very limited but sometimes may be required.
Location: Memphis, TN
Tennessee has a rapidly growing economy, and Memphis has highly available housing and accommodations. Tennessee also has no state income tax, which makes it a very desirable place to live and work!
Based upon experience-
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)