Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Trans States Airlines •
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC – STL
At Trans States Airlines, we proudly
operate a growing fleet of Embraer 145’s flying as United Express and American
Eagle. In the recent months, we have experienced significant growth
with the addition of thirty-six aircraft flying for United and Trans States is
also the launch customer for the new Mitsubishi Regional Jet!
At Trans States, we
are committed to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation and to
delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service.
We’d love the opportunity to demonstrate this commitment to you in
person. We offer competitive starting salaries, generous annual pay
increases, a complete benefits package and most importantly, travel benefits!
- BRAND NEW Industry leading Pay Scale
- Generous annual pay increase
- $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Up to $5,000 in retention bonuses per year (based on experience)
- "Promote from Within"
- Performance Bonuses
- Must hold an AIRFRAME and
- Must possess a minimum of high
school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver‘s
- Must be a US Citizen or have the
legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own
- Successful completion of drug and
- Must not have any felony
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse
fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Legally able to operate company vehicles
and equipment with no restrictions
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to climb stairs, ladders, and
- Able to kneel, bend, and sit
CONTACT TERRY VERNON FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERESA.VERNON@TSHSTL.COM / 314.44.44785
Job Ident #:
Main Tech - JSfirm.com - Trans - St. Louis