Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Trans States Airlines •
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC – STL
Trans States Airlines is looking to grow their Aircraft Maintenance Technician team in St. Louis.
Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You’re in the right place. Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our mechanics have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move. We are currently hiring A&P licensed technicians with experience in general mechanics, sheet metal and avionics for open positions in Chicago (ORD), St. Louis (STL), and Denver (DEN).
BRAND NEW Industry leading Pay Scale
Generous annual pay increase
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Up to $5,000 in retention bonuses per year (based on experience)
"Promote from Within" philosophy
- Must hold an AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT LICENSE
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license
- Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Successful completion of drug and alcohol screening
- Must not have any felony convictions
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Legally able to operate company vehicles and equipment with no restrictions
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
- Able to kneel, bend, and sit
CONTACT TERRY VERNON FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERESA.VERNON@TSHSTL.COM / 314.44.44785
Job Ident #:
Main Tech - JSfirm.com - Trans - St. Louis