- Have a good working knowledge and remain current with the contents of the BAI RSQM as it applies to this positions area of responsibilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English language.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of mechanical experience in aviation, automotive, heavy equipment, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Employee must provide their own basic hand tools to perform assigned tasks.
- Prolonged periods of standing while working.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates in E-Verify.
For additional information:
Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster supplement: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf