Our client in Mobile, AL is seeking Aircraft Cabin Installers
- Main responsibility is the cabin furnishing of the aircraft for the final assembly line.
- Focusing in a specified area such as cabin equipment and floor covering and cockpit, cargo and doors.
- This assignment is expected to be 3-6 months in duration.
- Assembly of interior furnishing and equipping parts, to include cockpit, doors, galleys, toilets and floor covering
- Installation and testing of electrical units and components
- Inspect work of other team members and complete systems before customer acceptance
- Install and manufacture of components and parts (i.e. marking, connecting, assembling, bundling, painting, fitting, torquing, bonding, attaching, disassembling, positioning and repairs)
- Determine ways to eliminate disruptions and rework
- Perform presentations to the customer
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain legible and accurate documentation as required
- Follow safe work practices and use/wear prescribed Personal Protective Equipment for specific tasks
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.