FFC Services, Inc. is a dynamic world leader in full service aircraft fuel systems maintenance, servicing air cargo carriers and major airlines. We are looking for entry level Mechanics, Experienced Technicians and Crew Chiefs supervisors) in the Memphis, TN area.
We currently have immediate openings in Memphis, TN. FFC Services offers competitive pay,(Weekend work starts at premium rate of time., an attractive benefits package, excellent training program and developmental opportunities. These are emergency response on-call positions, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Hours vary and travel is required.Aircraft Fuel Tank Mechanic
Must be mechanically inclined and have at least 1 year mechanical experience.Minimum Qualifications:
- Mechanical abilities and experience using hand tools. Basic hand tools will be required.
- Able to work in tight quarters, able to work in confined space.
- Ability to read and understand English. Must be able to communicate with co-workers and crew chief.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Live within 1 hour of Airport.
- Must pass pre-employment tests including FAA drug test and pass background check.
Aircraft Fuel Tank Technician
Must meet all minimum requirements of a Fuel Tank Mechanic. Requires 1 year of experience in aircraft fuel tank system maintenance. Fuel Tank Experience is required. A & P license preferred. Must complete all internal job related requirements.
Must meet all minimum requirements of a Fuel Tank Mechanic and Fuel Tank Technician. Minimum of 24 months experience in fuel tank system maintenance. 3 to 5 years preferred. A & P Preferred. Supervisory and inspection experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer