Aircraft Inspector - Mobile, Alabama 22792
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Aircraft Inspector - New Improved Pay Rate + Bonus!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Aircraft Inspector with C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Mobile, Alabama.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Inspectors will inspect aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two (2) years of heavy commercial aircraft MRO inspection experience.
- A&P license.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)