Atlas Aircraft Center Inc/PlaneSense •
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. the sister company of PlaneSense, Inc., located in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking an Aircraft Inspector.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense fractional fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and Pilatus PC-24s. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in PC-12, PC-24, and Nextant 400XTi support, including turbine aircraft repairs, inspections, and Avionics sales and repair service. With the introduction of jets and the steady growth of our fractional program, this is a great time to join our team!
The Aircraft Inspector ensures the safety and airworthiness of all aircraft by conducting the proper inspections in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and procedures contained in the Atlas Aircraft Repair Station Manual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Ensure comprehension of assigned task(s) before initiating
the inspection. If necessary communicate concerns or questions with the Chief Inspector.
- All Inspectors must be listed and properly authorized on the Repair Station Personnel Roster contained in the Repair Station General Information File.
- Perform all inspections (including RII) in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and procedures contained in the Atlas Aircraft Repair Station Manual.
- Perform inspections with the highest quality of workmanship avoiding any act which may endanger personnel or cause damage to equipment and articles.
- Perform all inspections using proper tools and equipment.
- Ensure all articles and materials used in the maintenance process are in an airworthy and serviceable condition.
- Ensure that calibrated tools used during the maintenance process have not surpassed their calibration cycle.
- Ensure that all parts and materials used in the maintenance process that contain a shelf life have not surpassed the manufacturer’s expiration limits; and that the proper documentation exists to provide traceability.
- Notify the Chief Inspector immediately of any condition that arises which might represent a problem or unsafe condition.
- Ensure Work Order forms are completed in accordance with the instructions contained in the Atlas Aircraft Repair manual.
The Inspector must demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism and a positive attitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- The Aircraft Inspector must hold a valid A&P License and have prior quality and inspection experience
- IA Certificate Preferred
- Company paid Pilatus and Pratt & Whitney training will be necessary for any candidate that performs these tasks.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)