Aircraft Maintenance Controller - 3rd Shift
Worldwide Jet Charter, Inc. •
Aircraft Maintenance Controller for third shift (11:30 pm - 7:30 am). Other shifts do become available frequently.
Worldwide Jet Charter, Inc. leads the industry in the delivery of private transportation services. We embrace the highest possible standards when it comes to safety and security. We are known throughout the world for our standards of service to our clients, operational excellence and business ethics.
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Answer phones and emails while on call to coordinate maintenance events with maintenance providers, assist in troubleshooting and advising the charter department and management of any impact to the schedule.
- The goal is to get the aircraft repaired and back in-service ASAP to minimize the impact on aircraft schedule and availability.
- Manage the ELT Registration program.
- Work with the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector on the CASS program and other regulatory programs such as calibrated tooling and authorized vendor lists.
- Assist in maintaining a maintenance provider database to include capabilities and contacts.
- Obtain quotes for maintenance or aircraft upgrades as requested by management.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required to perform assigned tasks, i.e. inspect aircraft for conformity and quality control.
- Ensuring the aircraft systems, interior and exterior meet company standards.
- Communicate findings with management and coordinate repairs as required.
- Work with management to develop and revise forms, checklists and spreadsheets as required.
- Be an active asset in the Worldwide Jet Maintenance department actively working to improve the aircraft fleet reliability and enhance safety.
- Work with the Chief Inspector to update the Maintenance Tracking programs.
- Coordinate technical publications subscriptions and revisions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license is required
- 3 or more years prior maintenance control experience with aircraft
- Maintenance experience with CL601, GIV, Lear 60 and BD700 is a plus.
- Ability to work day or night shift; including weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Valid US Passport
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening, PRIA background check, credit check, DMV check with valid driver’s license and employment verification.
- Medical insurance 100% Employer-sponsored premium for Employee on select medical plan
- Dental insurance
- Life, accidental death & dismemberment insurance 100% Employer-sponsored premium for Employee’s for $50K and the option to add additional life and AD&D up to $500K or five times your basic annual earnings.
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA)
We follow strict COVID-19 precautions to keep employees and customers safe and welcome, only vaccinated applicants to apply.
Disclaimer: The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe general function and level of personnel assigned to this clarification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the candidate.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)