Aircraft Maintenance Planner
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Aircraft Maintenance Planner based in Greensboro, NC.
- The Maintenance Planner reports to the Manager of Maintenance Planning
- Must have qualifications acceptable to the Director of Maintenance
- Preferably, prior 121 planning experience.
- Must be able to travel, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Must reside in Greensboro, NC.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and assembles scheduled work packages (A-Check, C-Check, and Phase Checks) for Swift aircraft.
- Prepares pre-draw materials list for scheduled maintenance work packages and produces a Sales Order for those materials.
- Prepares and distributes work documents for time controlled maintenance tasks within the time limits allowed by the Swift Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) and other controlled documents (e.g. Airworthiness Directives, SSID, CPCP, etc.).
- Perform daily review of up-coming time-limited maintenance items.
- Coordinate with Materials department to ensure required materials for compliance of time-limited items are available when and where needed.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control to schedule compliance of time-limited items.
- Track completion of issued time limited items, and ensure accurate updating.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Manager of Maintenance Planning and/or the Director of Maintenance Control.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience with ARMS a plus
- Efficient and self-motivated
Job Ident #:
SWIFT AIR LLC
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC