IMMEDIATELY HIRING! FULL-TIME AMT Opportunity
$10,000.00 sign on bonus
M-F schedule / 8 hour shift
Full Benefits Package: medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, 96 hours PTO first year
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our crew-members translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a work environment tailored to maximizing your potential.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) assigned to a Guardian Flight Regional Maintenance Facility (Depot) is responsible for performing maintenance and alterations on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures.
Our fleet consists of: King Air C90's and Pilatus PC-12's in the Continental U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs and documents depot-level and field maintenance of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and other data, techniques, and practices acceptable to the FAA.
- Performs and documents modifications of aircraft in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, STC approved data, engineering orders and drawings, and other data approved by the FAA.
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents, to include all company forms, AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and filed in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations.
- Ensures all parts installed on company aircraft have the proper installation eligibility, are in an airworthy condition and are accompanied by the proper documentation.
- Maintains Company owned tools and ground support equipment.
- Provides after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as assigned and directed..