- Provides safe, reliable, on-time, airworthy aircraft in support of customer requirements
- Assigned work is accomplished effectively and efficiently
- Paperwork is completed properly and promptly after service completion
- Provide quality workmanship and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- All parts are handled and preserved properly, as defined in the Company General Operation Manual
- Promote teamwork and cooperation with all co-workers
- Practice safety for self and others
- Starting pay based on experience & location
- Annual raises
- Set Schedule
- Eligible for overtime Rapid Seniority Growth
- Non-revenue standby travel on JSX and other Domestic and International carriers
- Violation free A & P Certificate required
- Valid Driver's License Valid Passport
- Flexible work schedule required including shift, weekend, and holiday
- Able to work indoors and outdoor
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting
- Able to occasionally lift 75 pounds
- Able to work at heights in excess of 10 feet
- Able to travel to other locations to perform maintenance
- Must have own tools necessary to preform any and all repairs
- Experience in the use of maintenance reference materials including Manufacturer's Maintenance Manuals, Structural Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Component Manuals, etc.
- Experience using electronic maintenance tracking programs
About the Company
JSX is more than just our name. Our focus is on providing simple and reliable air travel that reignites the wonder of flying, by bringing joy, inclusion, and hospitality back to aviation; Otherwise known as a Joyful, Simple, Xperience. We love our jobs, and we take our journey seriously.
We are one team on one journey. Come mark your X.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seek to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.