Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Skytech, Inc. •
Skytech, inc. is the exclusive Mid-Atlantic Authorized Dealer and Service Center for a multitude of turbine and piston-powered aircraft including the Pilatus PC-12 turboprop, the PT-6 powered Meridian, and widely respected Piper Mirage. We also now maintain and sell the new Pilatus PC-24 Super Versatile Jet!
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician Assists Lead/Inspectors with inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or installations on aircraft, as directed.
Responsibilities and Duties.
• Responsible for completing assigned tasks in a safe and accurate manner
• Perform tasks using the appropriate parts, and in accordance with appropriate manufacturer’s instructions or as prescribed by lead/inspector
• Maintain adherence to the operating parameters of the Skytech, Inc. Repair Station Manual
• Properly document work completed, parts removed, parts requested, or on-the-job training received
• Accountable for time expenditures on jobs in progress, with an accurate record of time worked shown daily on timecard
• Maintain working knowledge of current airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and the like.
• Promote company policy
• Work overtime or off-site as needed
• Provide own toolbox and professional quality tools as necessary to perform the work
• AMT must be able to properly complete paperwork associated with the assigned tasks including work orders, tags, timecards, parts requests, and training forms.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
• Piper, Pilatus and PT-6 experience is a plus but not necessary
• Basic Computer skills and typing
In addition to a very competitive wage structure, we feature a significant employee benefits package including:
• Manufacturer’s training paid by Skytech
• Multiple opportunities for promotion
• An Employee Flying Club that features an aircraft employees may use for just the cost of fuel
• Health and life insurance
• A 401(k) plan
• Multiple paid holidays
• Paid vacations
About Skytech, Inc
We are the Sales & Service Center for Pilatus & Piper Aircraft covering the Mid-Atlantic as well as OH, TN, & Kentucky. We are the exclusive dealer & service facility in these territories for the entire line of Piper Aircraft as well as the Pilatus PC12 & PC24 business aircraft.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC