Aircraft Mechanic (F-18) NAS PAX River, MD
Aircraft Mechanic (F-18)
- The Aircraft Mechanic troubleshoots, and repairs, malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems to ensure aircraft remains in safe operating condition.
- Work involves flightline operations, and hanger maintenance
Knowledge & Skills
- Broad knowledge of aircraft structural repair.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers.
- Working knowledge of technical publications.
- Ability to obtain a Government flightline driver’s license.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
Experience & Education
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Four years experience in the repair, modification, maintenance and overhaul on fighters.
- Honorable Discharge (at least four years active duty) required.
Feel free to call or email me:
Steve Northrup Senior Recruiter
Worldwide Recruiting & Staffing Services LLC
682- 263-0040 (cell)
Mialege reimbusment and first 30 days per Diem
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)