Airline Maintenance Service, Inc. (AMS) is looking for several certificated A&P's to become part of our growing team in GSO, CLT, COU, and BNA. If you have a great "can do" attitude and currently hold an A&P license and are interested in airline work then we want to hear from you. We offer many opportunities for career advancement.
- Must currently hold an A/P license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Prior experience on EMB175, CRJ700, MD80, 737 and Airbus is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- You will be expected to have your own tools although specialized tooling and equipment will be provided.
- You must be able to work any day and any shift.
- Most importantly, you must have a great "can do" attitude!
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a full-time schedule, hourly base pay. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Supplemental Insurance (Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability, etc), Long Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D, PTO (paid time off), and a matching 401K Savings Plan.
Employee perks also include company outings as well as a yearly Christmas party.
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of these positions. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with another department within the company. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application or resume to be considered for this position. Drug screening and background check are part of our hiring process and are required to access secure areas of airports if required. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.