Metro Aviation is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic (AS350, EC145, EC135)at our Part 145 Repair Station located in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Metro Aviation is driven by its safety culture and demonstrates that commitmentto safety by providing its pilots and mechanics with industry-leading training and modern,well-equipped shops.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share ourpassion for safety and excellence in operations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least three (3) years airframe experience to include flight line maintenance on at least one of the following airframes:
- Heavy maintenance experience to include engine replacement, engine rigging, main gearbox replacement, flight control removal, and rigging, and VARTOMS adjustment
- Main rotor track and balance experience
- Familiar with the current OEM Maintenance Manuals and MSM inspection criteria
- Knowledgeable of all applicable Federal Rules and Regulations
- Sheet metal and avionics experience is preferred but not required
Must be willing and able to live within one (1) hour of Shreveport, Louisiana
- Ability to supply personal tools and toolbox
- Possess work ethics of honesty, integrity, and commitment to maintaining safe and compliant aircraft
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High technical aptitude
- Strong initiative
- Team player
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Current FAA A&P certificate or in the process of completing certificate requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected, and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.