Aircraft Mechanic C-38 /G100 (Gulfstream) NAS (PAX) Patuxent River, MD
C-38 / G100 (Gulfstream) Mechanic
- Troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems to ensure aircraft remains in safe operating condition.
- Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty. .
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components.
- Performs preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections.
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as blueprints or manufacturers’ manuals.
- Jacking and towing of aircraft.
- May be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to obtain a Government flightline driver’s license.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
Experience & Education
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Completion of specialized courses in aircraft structural repair is required. If not military course A&P preferred.
- Four years actual and recent experience in the repair, modification, maintenance and overhaul of the C-38 / G100 (Gulfstream.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- May work in Aircraft maintenance hanger or outside..
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
Steve Northrup Senior Recruiter
Worldwide Recruiting & Staffing Services LLC
682- 263-0040 (cell)
Mialege reimbusment and first 30 days per Diem
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)